Bob Rogers founded BRC Imagination Arts in 1981.
For over three decades, BRC Imagination Arts has been creating Experiences That Matter--designing and producing unparalleled brand experiences, world expo pavilions and attractions that engage, inspire and entertain millions of visitors all over the world.
BRC has collaborated with some of the world’s foremost brands, including:
• Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
• The Ford Motor Company
• China Telecom
• China Mobile
• Universal Studios
• Museum of Liverpool
• Milwaukee Brewers
• The European Union
• The Ryman Auditorium
• General Motors
• And many more.
BRC projects have been honored with more than 300 international awards for creative excellence, including:
• 2014 Thea Award for Story Garden by AMOREPACIFIC
• 2013 Spark Award for Experience Design
• The Council of Europe Museum of the Year 2012
• Multiple EVENT Gold Awards
• 21 THEA Awards for Outstanding Achievement in immersive entertainment
• Emmy Award nomination
• Two Oscar nominations
BRC is currently engaged in major projects in the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. For more information visit our website.